My lil' World

~ a little little world that seems so big ~


Monday, December 19, 2005

lil me is back!

Kiddy lil me is backie....

Sometimes kiddy lil wants to do a lot of stuff ...where grown-up ( normal ones i meant) does...lots n lots...but too bad , still a kid . But * drum rolls* me going to at least try out things that are new to me. No harm in trying rite ( that's what teachers always says * rolls eyes* )

Long-term resolution : try out things that i want to try no matter what other ppl say...muahaha..would listen a bit though.

Long-term resolution is because of hehe..if say new year resolution, usually also k.o so, why not long-term..

Weather is nice nice today..cold cold too...Snuggling in my lil comfortable bed looks very inviting..
arghh..too much to resist

to conclude, lil me goes off to bed
See u in mua dreams >:D<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home