My lil' World

~ a little little world that seems so big ~


Tuesday, January 15, 2008

lil ~ i dunno what's happening to me

i dun even know myself ...
but do i want to know myself?

i'm scare of knowing myself...i dun even want to know me..
I rather feel like this... than know myself

one guy keep on asking me, take the time to think why i wanna put myself in this position...
The real thing, honestly, is that i dun really care anymore, about what other ppl think, what i wanna do... if i wanna be sad whole time, it's my choice, i'm ok with it. Who are you to question what i wanna feel n do anyway.

New year resolutions...do i even have a single one...i dun even wanna think or even plan. Plans only would make me getting hurt...

epsilon year, is not a very good year....here comes the 3rd sem. I dun even wanna think about stuff..

I might look ok outside. inside, u won't know what i'm feeling...~ even i dunno, how would you know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home