My lil' World

~ a little little world that seems so big ~


Friday, February 10, 2006

lil dream..* yea, let's dream on*

me wanna be lil princess ehehe...* jumps jumps* cinderella ..
wanna wear nice nice clothes, dresses..n all * sot dy*

well, truthfully, always wanted to go for a prom, a ball, etc..anything la...
every year it's always the routine of hoping someone to go with, but maybe it's juz now my time yet..but will go ..dun worry ^_^
every year see ppl pics only lo...no choice , or yea , i can be some waitress at the hotel, but then no nice nice gowns..damn but maybe a look of that would satisfy me
me n my "crazzi-ness" of proms..hehe..it always comes to me during the prom season *bleh*

super close encounter last year...nearly man, nearly got the taste of it but yea, things were complicated so decided to juz forget it ...lost my precious chance..nvm, wait wait..

it's like..ermm, a small kid who's dreaming to be big gal *like 13 going 30 eh *

~ too bad can't upload pic of the dresses...grrr..dunno why ~

reminds me about the song.."dream , dream , dream, ..oh.."

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2006 5:27 AM , Blogger Clumsy said...

GO GO GO!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home