My lil' World

~ a little little world that seems so big ~


Thursday, August 14, 2008

lil gals and a teddy bear

Two little girls in a park....

Wendy : Hey Joy, why did you bring your teddy bear here?

Joy: Oh...it's my favourite. Hehe.. *hugs it*

Wendy: Hmm.. but it looks old and worn out. Why don't you get a new one? I'm sure your daddy would get a new one for you..*nudge*

Joy: No...for now, not yet. Teddy would always follow me..

Wendy: Oh come on ... it's juz a teddy, new or old..

Joy: *puff* you are wrong, it may be just a teddy to you, but it has a lot of meaning to me.. I'm holding on to my teddy ..

Wendy: Geezz ... would never understand you.

Joy: *in her heart* I do not need anyone to understand why am i keeping teddy... because it is only meaningful to me, not to others... Teddies can't be replace because, there isn't any identical teddies..*hugs teddy*

Wendy : Fine fine... enjoy your teddy

Joy: I will, i sure will...

Wendy: Off i go then.. c ya

Joy: Bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home