My lil' World

~ a little little world that seems so big ~


Thursday, November 02, 2006

lil hi n back

Long time no see lil bloggie...

things have been up and down lately...
ppl change, so does time ( duh...time always changes )
hols gonna end soon...but all filled with laziness..maybe it's the the way of being pampered..

~ gonna c lil mumu when i get back.
~gotta buck myself up...trying to not be a lil gal but well, i still am one, hide it, maybe..but it wouldn't be me, n would't be fun.
~trying to beat the lazinesss but always been beaten
~when u think that things are going sooooo welll....it juz change( the other way round) juz like that *poof* lil a fairy godmother swinging her magic wand...
~juz gotta buck up...dun wanna grow old also ( freaking out *imagine my current age + 9) arghhhh.
~love someone dearly

By,
lil me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home