My lil' World

~ a little little world that seems so big ~


Thursday, March 16, 2006

lil me is backie ^_^ ( well, yea again)

Hmm...ups n down lately. i duno how to say . Hehe
Juz hoping things would get better ...
Sometimes i know what am i lacking but somehow, i'm juz too lazy to do it...
me lazy bummie..

Things that i din expect to happen, happened..
sometimes the world seems so different, seems so " the other way around "
not sure it's a good change or not..but i do feel weird..
things change, of course i do know that but if it's too sudden, it's SOOOO difficult to digest..
no idea, *blur @_@*

yea, my hope now " things would get better, things would get better , trust"
sometimes i doubt myself, but hmm...i'm not so sure either =)

Till then , ciaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home