My lil' World

~ a little little world that seems so big ~


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

lil~ more time and confidence

Time...

Currently, need more time...
:(
Things are overloading and scaring me ..huhu..
Bleh
Me want huggies, me want me...

Wahaha..low confidence me also..
1. "not-pretty-ugly-gal" (duh..with all the pimples)
2. "not-clever-plus-stupid-gal" ( no need to explain)
3. "un-sing-able" ( sure rain )
4. "size-too- small-gal" (juz take a look)
5. "erhmm....unphotogenic."
6. "un-hot-dance-able"
7. "un-make-up-able"
8. "dun-see -the-point-of wearing-nice-clothes-to-class" (no one would look at me either)
9. "not gal-treatable, more like guy-treatable" ( yerp yerp, me not gal...or lets say fully gal)
10. "small kid"
11. "prefers-to-be-alone"

let's say..juz low confidence, anything would do....and i prefer to be alone because there isn't anyone around for me to compare with.

"In the queue/list, i'm standing at the end of the end"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home