My lil' World

~ a little little world that seems so big ~


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

lil i-ma-gi-na-ry

Sometimes,when i ride my bike...i day dream, it's a wonder that i reached home/places safely..hehe.

Maybe i imagine too much, maybe i think too much, maybe i dream too much, i think maybe coz i hope too much, ..then affected me n my thoughts to thing about things...anything, unconsciously whether i like it or not. No comments whether it suit me or not, but i've been talking to myself for years..so i am unconsciously my best friend. The bad thing is...the emotions between this two "friends" are the same at the same time..so can't really give advise to each other haha :P

That's all for now..of to somewhere

~lil gal~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home