My lil' World

~ a little little world that seems so big ~


Monday, August 27, 2007

lil late update

~ wow..it's been quite sometime..

Mannn....i really must be "more here" often..hehe

Anyway, friends graduated..working.. blah blah, little gatherings was fun...with different grp of friends. Well, i noticed that, i have different , lots , grps of friends...^_^ .makes things more fun.

Things are not settled down lately. Basically, it may be only me. Well, i think that it's me.
I'm not sure why did i join something that in the end have a very big impact/role in my life. I didn't notice that it would get to that level i guess. But, i have no regrets doin that. However, something runs around in my mind. What if i didn,'t what would happen. Would i be more clubbing-ish? would i be more girl-ish? Would my friends call me out more often? would i have lesser worries? would i be less pimples-ish? Well, i dunno, in fact no one knows except ....

Things sure can't rewind itself and things are not as it seems to be. I rather talk to myself, i have no idea why. I might look like a "sot" person, but well, am learning not to show it out. I still can't have the guts/courage, whatever...to tell other ppl about what's really goin on inside me, guess that it juz would always be inside then.

Weird things are happening, at least i felt like it. Sometimes, i feel like crying, but i can't do it..
I wanna scream, but i can't do it. Nothing would juz come out. Maybe..i'm juz an "inside" person. Sigh..I know i have to strive for this sem. Of course, looking forward to the hols, but dunno la...Can't expect much, Live is full of unexpected things.

Thanks to my parents that's always there for me, although, i know, i'm ermm..not a good gal to them. Thanks to my bros..for "tahan-ing" me. Thanks to someone also, for always (most of the time) being there for me. Thanks for some of my close friends, for listening to me . I really appreciate it actually. Makes me wanna T_T.

little gal, be strong....~ inside n outside. only you would know how u feel

~lil gal~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home