My lil' World

~ a little little world that seems so big ~


Saturday, September 29, 2007

lil stupid happenings "there"

things in "there" are getting messed up and more complicated then ever, maybe coz of some ****ers . "everything is right according to them" , " everything is anything", "everything is ok", "everything is no problem" " i'm older/higher ..i'm right"... bleh..I know that i dun have the "power" to stay in everything or stick my nose in everything there anymore, i'm fine with it, as long as everything goes well. However , in this case. It isn't. Goin out from this environment soon, sooner then u know it.

I juz want things to go well "there" but it is getting super messed up then ever, even with one controlling outsider . I feel like saying "screw it laaa" but i care too much to do so . I wish i can help out in the coming few months but i'm sorry i can't. Ppl are always being bitchy or otherwise. why can't they juz think about something simple, where ppl can work together n etc. but noooooooo....they juz have to make things complicated. Damn those complicated lifestyle...
if i can, i'ld like to slap some senses into their "BIG" head of theirs. Both selamba n arrogant type of ppls. Man...."i'm gonna change the world...i'm gonna save this..i'm gonna do that, that should change the whole mlk"...blek, i'm tired of listening that. Been listening for 4 freaking years... n i know, till now, different or same ppl. It's all the same. Messing up with other ppl emotions to get their attention is one stupid thing to do. I dunno why but it's S-T-U-P-I-D. They and them....................................i dun even wanna imagine what would happen in the following months, although i'm counting on one particular thing. Well, Nov is approaching. I'll just wait and see what changes/happens, since that's mostly what i can do. Dissapointed at some of the ppl attitudes. Pijak kepala or not....argh, gah, i dun care la (i wish i can). If i can...there would be a lot of *tut* *tut* *tut* words coming out from me. I dun usually use that in my speech but i might, if i lose control.

Sometimes, i juz can't waittttt to get out of this particular environment, but yea, it does mean a lot to me, more that other ppl may think.

p/s: getting old

-lilkiddygal-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home