My lil' World

~ a little little world that seems so big ~


Monday, August 18, 2008

lil question and ans

Q: Why are you hurting yourself again?

A: I'm not sure, i guess that i'm willing to hurt myself voluntarily


Q: When are you going to stop hurting yourself?

A: Again, i'm not sure. Untill i think that it does not have any effect on me.


Q: Is hurting yourself fun?

A: No, definately it's not.


Q: Is hurting a pleasure to you?

A: I guess, but now, it is consider a pleasure, especially when you do it again and again.


Q: Don't you want to visit a psychiatrist ?

A: Why would i do that? what a waste of money..


Q: So, you are not using anything sharp like knives , forks, penknives to hurt urself...

A: No, so far, i've only use nails, card ends...but really tempted to use knives but i'm too lazy to clean up after that.


Q: Do you hate yourself?

A: Yes, i'm beginning to hate myself. oh wait...i've always had...since not long ago


Q: What do you want actually?

A: I want to feel appreciated. I want to feel important. I want to stop crying.


Q: And why are you still crying?

A: Because i can't help myself... i guess hurt is a part of my daily life =)


Q: What are you going to do now?

A: I do not even know, i don't have a target of what am i going to do. I'll just let it be whatever it want to be


Q: You are stupid, u know that?

A: Of course, heck i know i'm stupid. I'm too stupid to admit that i'm stupid.


Q: Aren't you going to bed?

A: Maybe, but feeling too hurt to go to bed...


-To be continued.......-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home